Travel arrangements to and from Todi are the responsibility of the participants, as are visas to enter Italy, if needed.
Accommodation is the responsibility of the participants, who must book the hotel of their choice shortly after receiving notification of admittance to T.I.M.M., and must communicate to T.I.M.M. the hotel they have booked.
T.I.M.M. has negotiated a reduced hotel rate with two establishments in Todi.
First option: Hotel Fonte Cesia, Todi.
Participants who wish to stay at the Fonte Cesia Hotel must book by email: fontecesia@fontecesia.
www.fontecesia.it (click on the English flag to enter site)
Prices per person for Bed & Breakfast only:
- Double occupancy €40 per person
- Single occupancy €59 per person
- Triple or Quadruple occupancy €38 per person
Prices per person for Bed, Breakfast plus one full meal (3 courses, plus water, wine and coffee):
- Double occupancy €57 per person
- Single occupancy €76 per person
- Triple or Quadruple occupancy €55 per person
- 50% of the total must be paid at the moment of reservation.
- The other 50% must be paid 30 days before arrival.
- More than 60 days before arrival: cancellation without penalty (total refund).
- Up to 59 days before arrival: cancellation penalty is 50% of entire stay booked.
- Up to 30 days before arrival: cancellation penalty is 100% of entire stay.
- Any reduction in the duration of the stay will be considered a cancellation.
- No-shows or early-departure penalty: 100% of the entire stay booked.
- All penalties will be charged to your credit card.
3, Via Lorenzo Leonj
06059 Todi PG, Italy
This is a 4-star hotel with 24-hour front desk service and all the amenities, including AC. It is literally steps away from the Palazzo del Vignola, where T.I.M.M.’s activities take place, and the walk to the Palazzo is flat (no slopes).
Second option: Monastero di SS. Annunziata.
Address: 2, Via San Biagio, Todi.
- Bed, Breakfast plus Dinner: € 45 per person
- 50% of the total must be paid upon reservation
This is a monastery run by nuns, who also rent rooms. It does not have a concierge available all night long. It closes at midnight and guests must be inside the monastery by then, or else they won’t be able to enter the building. rooms have fans, but not all of them have air conditioning. It is lovely, very clean, but the rooms are more spartan. It is located very close to the Palazzo del Vignola (10 minutes on foot, at a leisurely pace). The way to the Palazzo is a steep uphill.